Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Miss me!

I have been missing you! If you have been wondering where this busy bee mom has been the answer is simple. COMPUTER DIED. Well I have hope it's not fully dead since I have a ton of homeschool curriculum and photos stored on it...but for the sake of blogging. D-E-A-D! 

Fortunately we were blessed with a free IPad 2! And despite the fact that I have not used an Apple product since high school I figured out that I CAN continue my blog on it. Woohoo! I was so disappointed at the thought of giving it up.

In the mean time I have been working on a few new blog series, in hope that i would be back up and running, that I'm pretty excited about. Plus I have some more every day busy bee mom life to share.

Got to buzz, lots of writing to catch up on.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment