Monday, October 7, 2013

I just got the best deal...Part 2

So I am a big fan of shopping discount stores that sell NEW designer brands, so how great are these new lines of online retailers that offer me those same great deals all from the comfort of my own home. In other words no need to drag the kids along with me while I'm searching out a great deal. Add the fact that these retailers also give me "store credit" by sharing them, we'll folks its a no brainer these guys deserve my business and yours. Start shopping now and maybe you will even have all your Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving and have savings left to buy yourself something nice.

Zulily

They have new deals just about every day and I always find the best deals on toys! Really, they just have great deals across the board! You can shop by category: Girls, Boys, Women, Baby & Maternity, Home and Toys & Playtime or you can shop by "stores". 

Here is how it works. Sign up at this link Zulily
Register for FREE so Zulily can negotiate the best deals to pass on to you.
Shop super deals.
Share your special link with friends via email, Facebook or Twitter and earn shopping credit!



Gilt

Shopping Gilt is like getting to walk into stores I wouldn't dream of taking my 5 and under crowd even on their very best behaved day.  New inventory all the time for women, men, children and home. They even have a city category that you can select local deals like food tours, spa treatments and adventures! Ah, so fun!

Here is how it works. Sign up at this link Gilt
Register for FREE.
Shop super deals.
Share your special link with friends via email, Facebook or Twitter and earn shopping credit!

Do you know of other retailers that do this? I would love to sign up at your link! Please leave your link and why they are a great place to shop in the comments below.


Got to buzz, I hear Zumba and my little girl calling my name!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment