Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm a planner.

I'm a planner. An organizer. A list maker. I am one of those people who makes a "to do" list and adds "make to do list" onto the list just so I can check it off. If I know I'm taking a trip in 6 months, I start mentally packing for it the day I know I will be taking the trip. And thanks to Pinterest I have pretty much every birthday from now until they turn 18 planned for each of my children. (Alright, not really on that one, but you should see my party planning boards! I love to plan imaginary parties!)

So with this being my personality, one might think that menu planning is a breeze for me. It's not! If fact I hate menu planning, it stresses me out. The problem is my budget, both time and financial, need me to plan this area of my life.

Then a few months ago our oven wasn't working and that also put our range out of commission. Thankfully I had not started my monthly shopping yet so I broke down and planned out one after another of freezer meals for my crock pot. And you know what, it worked out great! So this month I'm going do some more menu planning and freezer crock pot cooking.

Got to buzz, I have a menu to plan!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment